I’ve thankfully been able to travel across the pond at least once in my life. It was probably the best trip of my life. Here’s where I went:
- London, England – Beautiful. Lots of culture and funny people. Almost got beat up by an old dude who thought I was in the American army.
- Paris, France – I didn’t like it at first (because of the language barrier), but it grew on me. After learning some French in college, I have an inkling to go back! Dude in front of the Cathedrale de Notre Dame got mad at me because I was from Texas and I “had too much oil.”
- Madrid, España – I actually didn’t care for it much. Maybe another trip?
- Sevilla, España (where I spent most of my time, see where I lived below) – My residencia! So much history and beautiful architecture and people!
- Lisboa, Portugal – Where they loved to speak English to me (since they do not like anything to do with the Spanish language).
- Barcelona, España – A different part of Spain, but nevertheless cool. Really chic. One word: Gaudí.
But, that was 3 years ago.
Leave a comment!